Wells, Samuel & Quash, Ben
Köp 100 för 365 kr/st - spara 15%
Köp 25 för 386 kr/st - spara 10%
Köp 10 för 408 kr/st - spara 5%
This comprehensive textbook offers an unparalleled introduction to the study of Christian Ethics, mapping and exploring all the major ethical approaches, and offering thoughtful insights into the complex moral challenges facing people today.
* Redefines the field of Christian ethics along three strands: universal (ethics for anyone), subversive (ethics for the excluded), and ecclesial (ethics for the church)
* Encompasses Christian ethics in its entirety, offering students a substantial overview by re-mapping the field and exploring the differences in various ethical approaches.
* Provides a successful balance between description, analysis, and critique.
* Reveals how ecclesial ethics is respectful of, and indeed, often profoundly indebted to, other approaches to ethics.
* Structured so that it can be used alongside a companion volume, Christian Ethics: An Introductory Reader, which further illustrates and amplifies the diversity of material and arguments explored here.